My favourite design is the Sweet Corn pillow by Ong Jie. This invention won the 2010 Red Dot Design Award. Reasons why I like the design?
- Sweet Corn is my favourite vegetable. It is a common item we see everyday.
- As seen from the picture, it is highly customizable.
- Many uses for the individual kernels. The Cob also allows for fun.
- The idea itself is not dangerous and it quite creative, making use of normal day items.
- A pillow is also something we use from day to day. Incorporating a mat into it makes it more convenient